Minister status not same as Council of Ministers, HC told
By Thetribune 19-Sep-2019
- Just after a week after the appointments six MLAs as advisers to the Chief Minister were challenged, the Punjab and Haryana High Court today did not intervene in the matter and adjourned the hearing to December 9.
- Advocate-General Atul Nanda told the Bench of Chief Justice Krishna Murari and Justice Arun Palli that the apprehension of the petitioner regarding the “swearing-in ceremony” was ill-founded.
- Elaborating, Nanda added that there was no scheduled swearing-in ceremony.
- The submission came in response to prayer clause in the petition, wherein the petitioner had sought interim stay on the swearing-in ceremony to be held on April 21.
- Nanda also appraised the court that there was a difference between minister being part of Council of Ministers and a person being given the status of minister.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know