SAD-BJP trying to mar probe: Jakhar
By Thetribune 19-Sep-2019
- PPCC chief Sunil Jakhar on Wednesday said the probe was “intentionally” being embroiled in technicalities by the SAD-BJP.
- “CM Capt Amarinder Singh and the Congress’ intentions to punish the perpetrators of the crime cannot be doubted,” he claimed.
- Jakhar said, “It is the SAD with its alliance party at the Centre, which is conspiring to negate the efforts being made by the Punjab Government to go to the depth of the highly emotive issue.”
- The PPCC chief said the possibility of certain Akali sympathisers in the government exerting pressure to derail the probe could not be ruled out.
- The SIT has sought permission from Haryana to question Dera Sacha Sauda chief in the case.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know