HD Revanna in sarcastic way says, he has no problem if Siddaramaiah becomes CM
By The Times Of India 18-Sep-2019
- Former minister HD Revanna quite sarcastically said that he’s all right with former chief minister and Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah becoming the chief minister again.
- He, however, said the party was working towards making former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy regain the post and ensure that he completes a five-year term.
- Revanna also played down the political significance of Siddaramaiah’s meeting with his relative and former vicechancellor of Karnataka State Open University KS Rangappa.
- He further denied allegations that party supremo HD Deve Gowda targeted Congress leader DK Shivakumar in the money laundering case.
- He also accused BJP of inflating the cost of elevated corridor project by six times.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know