Bajwa wants Batala blast probed by retd HC judge
By Thetribune 17-Sep-2019
- Rajya Sabha MP Partap Singh Bajwa today demanded that the September 4 Batala blast inquiry should be entrusted to a retired judge of the High Court with immediate effect.
- In a letter to CM Capt Amarinder Singh, the former Gurdaspur MP said the preliminary probe had shown that over a dozen factories were operating illegally in Batala and Qadian, and these were in the knowledge of the district authorities.
- He wrote, “The Punjab Government has set up a magisterial inquiry but the same has further been delegated to ADC/SP of Batala.
- It is clear that the factories currently running are in connivance with the authorities there,” Bajwa wrote, demanding that a time-bound probe by a retired HC judge be ordered.
- “The ex gratia should be raised to Rs 25 lakh to the family of the deceased.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know