JD(S) Chief dismisses claims regarding 20 MLAs leaving the party
Also Read: BJP likely to favour mid-term elections instead of bypolls in Karnataka
- Janata Dal-Secular (JDS) supremo HD Deve Gowda dismissed reports of any MLA quitting the party due to internal unrest.
- Earlier the disqualified legislator KC Narayana Gowda claimed that at least 20 MLAs were waiting to leave the party.
- Replying to this the former Prime Minister stated that, "Nobody is going to run away. What did he say? He spoke in a bad way."
- Admitting there could be few differences between MLA GT Deve Gowda SR, Mahesh, both from the JDS, HD Deve Gowda said that no discussion was held about quitting the party.
- KC Narayana Gowda lashed out at the JD(S) chief and his two sons former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy and former minister HD Revanna to think beyond from his family.