JD(S) Chief dismisses claims regarding 20 MLAs leaving the party
By The Hans India 16-Sep-2019
- Janata Dal-Secular (JDS) supremo HD Deve Gowda dismissed reports of any MLA quitting the party due to internal unrest.
- Earlier the disqualified legislator KC Narayana Gowda claimed that at least 20 MLAs were waiting to leave the party.
- Replying to this the former Prime Minister stated that, "Nobody is going to run away. What did he say? He spoke in a bad way."
- Admitting there could be few differences between MLA GT Deve Gowda SR, Mahesh, both from the JDS, HD Deve Gowda said that no discussion was held about quitting the party.
- KC Narayana Gowda lashed out at the JD(S) chief and his two sons former chief minister HD Kumaraswamy and former minister HD Revanna to think beyond from his family.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know