‘20 more JD(S) MLAs ready to quit party’
By Thehindu 15-Sep-2019
- K.R. Pet MLA K.C. Narayana Gowda, who has since been disqualified, has claimed that 20 more JD(S) legislators were ready to quit the party, citing the dominance of H.D. Deve Gowda and his sons in all party affairs as the reason.
- Speaking to presspersons here on Saturday, he cited “indiscriminate interference” in the administration by former Public Works Minister H.D. Revanna.
- “Mr. Revanna’s interference in the administration was intolerable. He had been violating the Maithri Dharma and working as a de facto Chief Minister.
- He had been mistreating some of the MLAs. This caused the collapse of the Kumaraswamy government,” he said.
- “Mr. Deve Gowda’s Dhrutharashtra Prema (uncritical love of his sons) was also one of the main reasons for the collapse of the previous government,” he added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know