On PM Narendra Modi’s birthday, Gujarat government to celebrate Sardar Sarovar filling up
By Financialexpress 14-Sep-2019
- On Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 69th birthday on September 17, the Gujarat government and the ruling BJP have decided to organize events to commemorate filling up of the Sardar Sarovar Dam on the Narmada river and other reservoirs in the state.
- During this period, the party would organize 370 medical camps, a sanitation drive and tree plantation. In a release, the Gujarat government said `Namami Devi Narmade Mahotsav’ will be organized at over 1,000 places in Gujarat on September 17.
- The BJP would also organise `Seva Saptah’ (service week) between September 14 and 20 as part of celebration of Modi’s birthday, said the release.
- It is expected that the water will reach the maximum level on Modi’s birthday, said Gujarat BJP chief Jitu Vaghani in Gandhinagar.
- To commemorate the occasion, `Narmada Aarti’ will be organized at the dam in the presence of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani, said a release issued by the party on Friday.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know