Manoj Tiwari slams AAP by writing letter on odd-even scheme
By The Times Of India 14-Sep-2019
- Delhi BJP president Manoj Tiwari wrote a letter to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal urging him to reconsider the move regarding the implemention of odd- even scheme.
- Tiwari said the AAP government is inable to find any scientific and reasonable measure to fight air pollution that's why it is supporting the odd-even scheme.
- Announcing its implementation, Kejriwal had said studies showed odd-even scheme reduced air pollution level by 10-13 per cent.
- He further said that it will be one of the seven measures against high level of pollution in the city due to crop stubble burning in Haryana and Punjab during the period.
- The opinion of experts as well as the people is divided over the efficacy of odd-even formula in combating air pollution.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know