Maharashtra Assembly polls: Aaditya Thackeray gets into campaign mode as Sharad Pawar scrambles to stop departures
By Dna 14-Sep-2019
- Political parties and leaders have stepped up efforts to arrive at winning formulas, including reach-out rallies to jumping ship, ahead of the assembly elections likely to be held next month.
- The polls could see the launch of Aaditya Thackeray, president of Yuva Sena and son of Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray, a first for the Thackeray clan. The 29-year-old leader is likely to contest from Worli, said sources.
- MP Udayanraje Bhosale, a descendant of Chhatrapati Shivaji, will join the BJP on Saturday, said sources.
- This spate of resignations has prompted NCP chief Sharad Pawar, 78, to plan a statewide tour to stem more departures.
- With the ruling BJP and Sena holding sway in the state, the combine – which won 185 of the 288 seats in the state five years ago – is drawing several leaders from other parties to its fold. As a result, the NCP has suffered a sort of exodus in recent months.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know