AAP slams BJP on Odd- Even Scheme
By The Times Of India 14-Sep-2019
- On issue related to pollution AAP spokesperson Atishi slammed BJP for believing that nothing more was needed to be done to further bring down the air pollution level in the capital.
- After chief minister Arvind Kejriwal’s announcement on bringing back the odd-even scheme, Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari said it was a way to harass people.
- Replying to this Atishi asked Tiwari whether emergency measures like odd-even, part of the Supreme Court’s Graded Response Action Plan, didn’t need to be implemented and said that it was just a negative attitude of BJP towards the issue.
- Saurabh Bharadwaj, another AAP spokesperson alleges the saffron party and said that whenever Delhi government does anything for public interest they first oppose it and later fight to take credit for it.
- He further stated that according to World Economic Forum report, seven of the world’s 10 most polluted cities were Indian and it was shameful that all these were in the BJP-ruled states.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know