Amended MV Act helps to improve road discipline: Arvind Kejriwal
By The Times Of India 14-Sep-2019
- Appreciating new Motor Vehicles Act, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal said that the increased fines have helped improve Delhi’s road traffic, along with road discipline.
- Kejriwal said the rules needed to be implemented, keeping in mind the indisciplined traffic in Delhi and the resultant road accidents.
- He also stated that the rush for pollution under check (PUC) certificates has increased as people are scared of getting caught.
- However, Delhi CM further said that Delhi government is still open to reducing specific fines, which might be “hurting” several people.
- The MV (Amendment) Act 2019, which came into effect across the country on September 1, prescribes an increased amount of fines for road traffic-related violations.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know