YSRCP MLA illegally transporting sand to Karnataka, alleges Kalava
By The Hindu 14-Sep-2019
- Minister Kalava Srinivasulu alleged MLA Kapu Ramchandra Reddy to be involved in illegally transporting sand to Karnataka.
- Mr. Srinivasulu called this a blatant misuse of power and termed the governing fashion of YSR Congress Party as undemocratic.
- The issue was noticed after TDP activists stopped a few lorries going to Karnataka.
- Addressing a press conference at the TDP office in the city, he said that Mr. Ramchandra Reddy had also protested at the police station.
- “Later a reverse case was also registered against TDP activists by fabricating a story,” Mr. Srinivasulu alleged.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know