Delhi Court Rejects Chidambaram's Request to Surrender
By NDTV 13-Sep-2019
- On Friday, the Delhi court rejected former Union Minister P Chidambaram's request to surrender to the ED in a money laundering case.
- This means that Chidambaram will remain in Delhi's Tihar jail.
- On Thursday, the ED told the court that P Chidambaram's arrest was necessary in the INX Media money laundering case and it will do so at an appropriate time.
- Let us tell you that, Chidambaram is in judicial custody in the INX Media corruption case being probed by the CBI.
- The Enforcement Directorate had told the court that since Chidambaram was already in judicial custody in the CBI case, he was not in a position to tamper with the evidence.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know