Shiv Sena upset with BJP over seat-sharing for Maharashtra Assembly poll: Sources
By Zeenews 13-Sep-2019
- Shiv Sena is reportedly upset with the BJP as the latter has offered just 106 seats to Shiv Sena in forthcoming Assembly poll. It is to be noted that Maharashtra has a total of 288 Assembly seats and Shiv Sena is demanding over 120 seats from the BJP to seal the pre-poll alliance.
- Sources said that the tension between two parties over seat-sharing is set to increase in the run-up to polls because BJP is in no mood to offer more than 106 seats.
- Sources said that earlier Shiv Sena was adamant on contesting 144 seats but the BJP's reluctance to leave so many seats for Sena has forced the party to scale down its demand to 120 seats.
- Some reports claimed that Shiv Sena has also demanded a revolving chief ministership if the NDA wins the upcoming election.
- Sena president Uddhav Thackeray shared the stage with Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis on Saturday and announced that the alliance of BJP and his party for Assembly election was "inevitable".
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know