Ex ministers, MLAs ate their words over KCR cabinet denial
By India Times 12-Sep-2019
- After making stinging comments for not being in KCR cabinet, many leaders made a U-turn.
- Former home minister Nayani Narsimha Reddy earlier said that chief minister did not keep his words on accommodating him in the cabinet.
- Stepping back from his words, Reddy said that whatever he said was an informal chat with the media and they (media personnel) had made it headlines.
- Also, a former minister who previously said that KCR denied ticket to him and his son-in-law for 2018 assembly elections, now clarified that he has full faith in the TRS.
- Ex minister Jogu Ramanna, MLA T Rajaiah and Gandra Venkata Ramana Reddy too denied reports that they were unhappy over denial of cabinet berth.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know