Need a Concrete Plan to Fix the Economy: Rahul Gandhi
By Business Line 12-Sep-2019
- Former PM Manmohan Singh said that we can't deny that India is facing an economic crisis.
- He further said that time has come to carry out next-generation of structural reforms.
- He said that the government need to address the issue and should listen to the experts with an open mind.
Also Read: Congress calls Nirmala Sitharaman’s millennial mindset comment a ‘grave joke’
- Rahul Gandhi has come out in support of Manmohan Singh.
- He tweeted, What India needs isn’t propaganda, manipulated news cycles & foolish theories about millennials, but a concrete plan to Fix The Economy that we can all get behind.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know