‘Economic slump, slide in growth are Modi govt.’s achievements’
By The Hindu 12-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, after paying homage to Dalit leader Immanuel Sekaran on his death anniversary Stalin targeted Central and state government over various issues.
- Stalin took a jibe at economic slowdown of the country.
- He knocks down BJP government over country’s economic conditions and 5% GDP rate.
ALSO READ: Edappadi states his three nations trip as successful for investment, will visit Israel next
- Earlier he have targeted CM Palaniswami over foreign trips and asked for the investments documented proof.
- Over which Revenue Minister R.B. Udhayakumar rejected Mr. Stalin’s demand and claimed that the DMK was jealous as it had not been able to bring in such investment when it was in power.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know