Aditya Thackeray Expressed his Dissent over Cutting of Aarey Forest
By NDTV 11-Sep-2019
- Shiv Sena Yuva Sena's Chief Aditya Thackeray once again expressed his dissent in the cutting of Aarey forest.
- He said that he is against the construction of Metro Car park being built at the cost of the city's green cover.
- He said that they want Metro but not like this. They will not accept any forced decision.
- Targeting IAS officer-in-charge of construction Ashwini Bhide he said that why should an officer stay at that position if they can't find any other place for Metro Car park.
- The Shiv Sena has constantly opposed the construction in Aarey colony. They also voted against the plan that was later passed by the Tree Authority of the BMC.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know