WB Boils as BJP Protest Against Mamata Govt Over Electricity Price Hike
By Aaj Tak 11-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday in Kolkata, BJP workers protested against the Mamata Banerjee government. During this, the police used water cannon on BJP workers.
- Activists are protesting against the increase in electricity prices. BJP workers are demanding the withdrawal of the increased rate.
- Earlier, there was a clash between BJP and Trinamool Congress (TMC) workers in Barrackpore.
- The BJP had called a 12-hour bandh in Barrackpore-Barasat area on Monday against police lathicharge on Arjun Singh.
- Arjun Singh was injured in police lathicharge in Kakinada area and was admitted to the government hospital in Bhatpara.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know