Maharashtra polls: Shiv Sena interviews candidates for all 288 seats
By Hindustan Times 11-Sep-2019
- Amidst the seat-sharing talks between the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Shiv Sena, SS is conducting interviews of aspiring candidates for all 288 Assembly seats for the upcoming election in Maharashtra.
- Sena functionaries said the alliance is on track, but the exercise is a show of “strength” as the Sena wants to be prepared for any “eventuality”.
- Candidates for seats in Pune, Satara and Sangli were interviewed on Tuesday, while candidates for Kolhapur, Solapur will be screened on Wednesday.
- Interviews of aspiring candidates for seats in Vidarbha, Marathwada, north Maharashtra and Konkan will carried out between September 13 and September 20.
- Another party functionary added the interviewer’s panels, which has Sena leaders, women-wing leaders, and Yuva Sena functionaries, screen candidates on their record, work carried out, ability to win, coordination with cadre, etc.
ALSO READ: Two Leaders of Congress and NCP Joins BJP
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know