No Indian Will be Left Out: Smriti Irani Takes a Jibe at Mamata Banerjee Over NRC
Also Read: Kolkata Police Interrogates BJP Leader Mukul Roy in Cheating Case
- Union Minister and BJP leader Smriti Irani targeted West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee for opposing the NRC
- She said that the central government is committed to protecting the rights of the citizens of the country.
- Smriti Irani said, "No Indian will be left out, we are committed to safeguarding the rights of the citizens of the country."
- Taking a dig at Mamta Banerjee for opposing NRC, she said that this shows the contradiction in her stand on illegal migrants.
- She said that the WB government is depriving the people of the state from availing the benefits of the central government policies.