No Indian Will be Left Out: Smriti Irani Takes a Jibe at Mamata Banerjee Over NRC
By Navbharat Times 10-Sep-2019
- Union Minister and BJP leader Smriti Irani targeted West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee for opposing the NRC
- She said that the central government is committed to protecting the rights of the citizens of the country.
- Smriti Irani said, "No Indian will be left out, we are committed to safeguarding the rights of the citizens of the country."
- Taking a dig at Mamta Banerjee for opposing NRC, she said that this shows the contradiction in her stand on illegal migrants.
- She said that the WB government is depriving the people of the state from availing the benefits of the central government policies.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know