Jagan Mohan Reddy to focus on the implementation of Welfare schemes
By New Indian Express 10-Sep-2019
- CM Jagan has directed the officials to make the welfare schemes approachable and beneficial to every individual.
- In a meeting with Women and Child Welfare Department officials he said that implementation of schemes should not be complicated and should reach the maximum number of people.
- He also said, “The systems like biometric, iris identification and video screening are used to ensure that the schemes reach the beneficiary, but they are not intended to deny the welfare schemes to the eligible.’’
- He focused more on increasing the reachability to villages and responding to their emergency issues.
- He also enquired about the possibility of starting village-level courts to settle petty and minor disputes of land and other issues.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know