Center to Allocate More Rice and Wheat to TN Migrant Workers: K Kamaraj
By The NEWS Mintue 10-Sep-2019
- Centre will provide more rice and wheat to Tamil Nadu based on the increase in the number of ration cards.
- They have taken this decision following the implementation of the ‘one nation, one ration card scheme’.
- According to TN food minister R Kamaraj, the center would be making the ration allocation every quarter.
- They would make sure that the allocated grains reached the recipients. The TN government also stated that they will follow the National Food Security Act.
- The free rice scheme introduced in the state in 2011 ensures free rice to over 1.8 crore cardholders.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know