Kerala to set up country’s first global trade centre for women
By Financial Express 09-Sep-2019
- Kerala govt has taken a major step to enforce women entrepreneurship by setting up country’s first International Women’s Trade Centre (iWTC) in Kozhikode. This project will be completed in coordination with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- This will be a safe work space for women away from their home and will help to polish their entrepreneurial capabilities, set up or expand their businesses and get their products marketed globally.
- The first phase of iWTC which is being executed under the Gender Park’s “Vision 2020”, is scheduled to be completed by 2021.
- Minister for Health and Social Justice K K Shailaja said,”It is significant that the Gender Park has unveiled iWTC project at a time when more and more women are foraying into entrepreneurship and exploring other self-employment options in Kerala.”
- While creating a safe and sustainable environment for the growth of industry, business, trade and lifestyle, iWTC will also have a workspace for cultural expressions of women to promote and showcase performing arts and cultural forms like dance, music and theatre.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know