JeM Chief Masood Azhar released from Pakistan jail secretively: Source
By Molitics 09-Sep-2019
- Amidst the Kashmir ruckus over removal of Article 370, Pak out of furry has released Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Maulana Masood Azhar from jail.
- Because of Kashmir being the bone of contention, services of the Samjhauta Express and trade between two countries was already halted.
- Indian Navy has also warned the country about J-e-M's 'underwater wing' planning to attack in near future.
- Mastermind of several attacks against India, Azhar is also a declared terrorist by UN so his release at such time may cause a threat to the country.
- Declaration against Azhar was done in May 2019, over the proposal by the US, UK and France to list him.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know