Delhi family to fund the IIT boy's education : Arvind Kejriwal
By Molitics 09-Sep-2019
- On Sunday, CM Arvind Kejriwal said that a city-based family have offered the complete education funds to Vijay Kumar.
- Vijay Kumar, son of a tailor father and a homemaker mother, had qualified the IIT-Delhi exam after availing the government's free coaching scheme.
- Not only Vijay but thirty-five underprivileged students, who got free coaching under the scheme, had cracked the JEE Main and NEET examination this year.
- Celebrating up the success 'Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana', the AAP government had decided to extent the helping hand to more needy students.
- CM Kejriwal also saud, "Instead of donating money to a temple, making a talented kid realise his dream of IIT is a much bigger service to God,".
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know