Will Make Marathwada Draught-Free In Coming Years: Devendra Fadnavis
By Ndtv 08-Sep-2019
- The Marathwada region in the state will be made draught-free in the upcoming years, said Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis today.
- "As Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the next five years will be dedicated to providing water to the people, we have decided that Marathwada will be made draught free under his leadership," Mr Fadnavis said at an event.
- "The water that is let to flow into Konkan will be diverted to the Godavari. Every village and city will have purified water in the coming days; tenders for same have been already given for Jalna and Aurangabad," he added.
- Marathwada is one of the biggest regions in the state, encompassing districts such as Aurangabad, Beed, Hingoli, Latur, Nanded among others, it is also one of the most drought-affected regions.
- Mr Fadnavis was addressing a rally of women from various self-help groups in the region with Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know