1 crore people to use Metro by 2024: Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis
By Dna 08-Sep-2019
- Ninety four years later after EMUs or local trains first started, the government is finally talking about another mass public transport that shall overshadow the suburban rail in the near future.
- On September 7, at the inauguration of three more Metro rail lines, Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis stated how within next five years more than 1 crore people shall be travelling in various Metro rail lines running in Mumbai and its Metropolitan Region.
- Mumbai will have a Metro rail network of 337 kms, the largest across India in the coming years.
- 1 crore people to use Metro by 2024: Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis
- "The suburban rail carries 80-lakh people today. We expect over one crore people to use the Metro rail lines by 2024.
- We are also working on hybrid metro rail which will be a game changer when it will cover narrowest of roads especially in areas like Kalyan, Dombivali and Bhiwandi," said Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis at the inauguration function
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know