Shiv Sena leader Deepak Maheshwari booked for harassing and threatening woman
By Dna 08-Sep-2019
- Deepak Maheshwari, a leader of Shiv Sena's transport wing has been booked for harassing and threatening a woman on Friday. A case was registered at RCF police station in Chembur against him.
- According to the 34 year-old complainant, Maheshwari had allegedly expressed his feelings to her, for which she declined.
- Following the rejection, however, Maheshwari continued to harass her by calling and messaging to initiate a relationship. When the woman did not reciprocate, he threatened her for life.
- The complainant who is a party worker at the transport wing of Shiv Sena is a Chembur resident and knew Maheshwari for over three years. On May 28, she visited Maheshwari's office to discuss a few issues related to the city.
- Police said, during the discussion, Maheshwari allegedly confessed of having romantic feelings for her. Moreover, Maheshwari also expressed his desire to initiate a relationship. The woman was shocked and left office in dismay.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know