Rajasthan Govt to take final call on Vasundhra's stay in Government Bungalow: Ashok Gehlot
By Molitics 06-Sep-2019
- According to the order passed by High Court on 4th September, former CMs will not able to avail the lifetime benefits in Rajasthan.
- According to which Vasundhara Raje was supposed to vacate her government bungalow.
- But Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot claimed that the government will decide it as per its policy of giving bigger bungalows to seniors.
- He said "You would be curious that whether the bungalow of former chief minister will be vacated or not. I will answer that to you. The government will decide as per our policy of giving bigger bungalows to seniors."
- Raje government in the previous tenure had ensured the lifelong benefits for former chief ministers in the state under Rajasthan Ministers' Salaries (Amendment) Act, 2017.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know