Gujarat Budget: Key highlights
By India Today 02-Jul-2019
- By 2022, each house in the urban and rural area of Gujarat will get tap water supply. In next 3 years Rs. 20,000 crore will be allocated for 'Nal Se Jal yojana'. including Rs. 4,500 crore allocation this year. Water supply budget is up by 36% compared to previous year.
- Gujarat Government announced Rs 1,000 crore for new Solar Rooftop Scheme which aims to cover 2 lakh families in a year. Beneficiaries will be given 40% subsidy up to 3 KW and subsidy of 20% for system of 3-10 KW
- Gujarat government allocated Rs 260 crore for the ancillary development of the SOU
- State Finance Minister, Nitinbhai Patel allocated Rs 6,595 crore allocated for Sardar Sarovar Project
- Gujarat government allocated Rs 7,111 crore for Agriculture and farmers welfare department.
- Gujarat has increased renewable energy capacity from 4,126 MW in 2013 to 8,885 MW presently. The state plans to increase the capacity to 30,000 MW by 2022. Of this, 20,000 MW will be for Gujarat while 10,000 MW will be made available for other states.
- Gujarat government allocated Rs 123 crore for new Shetrunjay Division and Rs 112 crore for conservation and breeding of wildlife and to protect endangered species
- The Government resolved that by next Ashadibeej, all farmers who have applied for agriculture power connections till date shall be provided agriculture connection. Thus, new power connections will be given to all the 1.25 lakh pending applicants.
मॉब लिंचिंग किस वजह से हो रही है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know