Nipah scare over, says Kerala Health Minister
Latest News
bookmarkBOOKMARK

Nipah scare over, says Kerala Health Minister

By Indiatoday calender  16-Jun-2019

Nipah scare over, says Kerala Health Minister

After one positive case and over 300 suspects, the scare of the second attack of Nipah virus in Kerala is over, state Health Minister K.K. Shailaja told the media on Saturday.
"Even though the Nipah scare is over and there is no need for complete surveillance, the situation will be under observation till the middle of next month," Shailaja said.
On June 3, a 23-year-old college student, admitted to a private hospital in Ernakulam, tested positive for Nipah virus. Since then, the health authorities in the state have been on their toes to prevent the virus from spreading. And after almost two weeks, Shailaja finally gave the signal that the scare was over.

MOLITICS SURVEY

मॉब लिंचिंग किस वजह से हो रही है ?

दाढ़ी
  5.66%
टोपी
  9.43%
राष्ट्रवाद
  84.91%

TOTAL RESPONSES : 53

Raise Your Voice
Raise Your Voice 

Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know